Thursday, March 09, 2006

Orphan Works - Resource Page

Calling all artists, illustrators and Photographers. This new legislation could seriously effect your ability to get a decent amount of money for your work and effectively start the end of copyright laws as we know them today. Fax your congressmen opposing this new legislation.

The Illustrators Partnership of America has put together a great resource page about the new legislation about orphan works. It's much better that my attempt in my previous post. It is still not too late to fax or mail your letters. This resource page give you all you need to do it right and fast.

http://www.illustratorspartnership.org/01_topics/article.php?searchterm=00185

1 comment:

HARDWAX said...

I had to laugh when I read your comment, I went to pains to get the detail in tha snake tattoo just right, although i think it has a stilted look to it just funny, but placed it exactly where it needed to be, perspective, I don't know, you may be right.
anyway enough about me.
I do love the marvelous detail and originality in your work, hell, I even like the perspective.