Saturday, September 22, 2007

Jump Rope For Heart

A message from daughter, Suzanne and son Jackson,

Hi! I'm joining in the American Heart Association's Jump Rope For Heart event at my school. I've been working very hard to learn how to jump rope and I'm practicing everyday to perfect my style. I will be jumping rope to help the American Heart Association raise money to fight heart disease and stroke. Can you help me by making a donation? I get a really cool prize if I meet my goal. I will not be going door to door so this post on the family blog is the best and one of the very few ways I'm asking for donations. Thanks!


The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you want to donate less, that's ok. You can just send/mail the check right to me and I'll make sure the American Heart Association gets it.

To make a donation for Jackson go to his custom website here.

To make a donation for Suzanne go to her custom website here.

From Jay,
There are a couple of other donation opportunities throughout the year but this one is probably the most rewarding and personal since heart disease and strokes run in my family. Is so easy to do online with a credit card, but if you feel safer sending a check that perfectly OK too.

Thank you so much for your participation!

No comments: