Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm A Type A Personality


I Have A Type A Personality


I am hyper, energetic, and always on the mood
I tend to succeed at everything I attempt
And if I don't succeed at first, I quickly climb my way to the top!

I could be called a workaholic, but I also make time for fun
As long as it's high energy and competitive, I'm interested
I have the perfect personality for business and athletic success

Do You Have a Type A Personality?

I would think that a Type A personality would be a great for a client of mine in most cases. Everyone has characteristics that do not match the diagnosed type of personality of A, B, C, or D. My wife, in general, is a Type B personality. We are constantly at each other (but in a nice way). I wish she was more productive and energetic and she wishes I would slow down and enjoy life before I have a heart attack! Type A personalities are at a higher risk of cardiac problems, but having a spouse that is a Type B helps moderate the extremes of a Type A.

How about you?

No comments: